Job Type: Full Time, seasonal
Total positions hired: 1
Duration: 9 weeks; middle of June to the middle of August
Job Description: Film, Capture, Edit, Burn and Produce a complete 20 – 30 minute video for each week-long camp session.
This person is creative. You understand how to tell a story with your camera. You either have knowledge of how to edit or can learn editing software quickly. You’re pretty good with computers and relatively organized. Minimum age: 18
- Be available to film activities during the day and night
- Get involved in camp life and take the camera with you
- Organize your schedule so you can capture and edit video during the week
- Burn the final product and make copies
- Design a simple label for the cover of each DVD
- $80/week additional if participating in staff matching
- Room and board
- Scholarship money for school if you return for more than one summer
- If you participate in staff matching you will go home with as much as $2560 for the 9 weeks.
|How to Apply||
Contact Brandon at 802-672-5220 or brandon @ bethanybirches.org