Facility Rental Policies
Age & First-Time Renters
- We have a strict policy. Alcohol is not allowed to be present when youth activities are happening.
- Outside of youth program alcohol in moderation is permitted. However, there should be NO public display of alcohol use (meaning alcohol must be kept in the pavilion and cabin).
- Bethany Birches Camp is no place for drinking parties. If loud, rude, crude partying is observed the group will be asked to leave without refund.
- Any cost for repairs or cleaning incurred while alcohol is present will be charge to your credit card.
- While beer and wine is allowed, liquor is not.
We don’t get reception, for better of for worse. There is a phone in the cabin for your use.
Pets are NOT allowed in the Bethany Birches Camp Cabin, Pavilion Kitchen or Dale’s Lodge. Please pick up after your animal’s waste.
- Smoking is prohibited inside the buildings.
- If you choose to smoke outside please dispose of your butts cautiously and discretely – NOT ON THE GROUND.
We receive A LOT of snow in the winter. The property is on the top of a hill! Please plan to drive a 4WD or AWD vehicle or have chains for your two-wheel drive vehicle.
Please ONLY use Lynds Hill Road during the winter months. Hale Hollow and any other GPS suggested route will not be passable.
Check In is at 3pm.
- If you need an earlier check in, please check with Amber. We charge an hourly rate for early check-ins.
- A credit card is required on check-in. A hold is placed on the card in case of any damages ($200 for cabin, $500 for rest of camp). This card is also charged if damages exceed $200.
Check Out: 11am.
- If you wish to check out later, please check with a BBC staff person. We can offer a pro-rated hourly rate for late check outs or early arrivals if there are no other rentals conflicting.
- If you are planning to get your cleaning deposit back, you must be finished cleaning by 11am.
- Before leaving (even if not doing the cleaning yourself):
- Tie trash bags and take them to the dumpster.
- Please wash all dishes and return them to where you found them.
- If you moved furniture, please move it back to where you found it.
- Pay while staying at camp, no credit options.
- DEPOSIT: if reservation is made within 6 months of arrival date we will take 50% of your total fee to reserve the space. If prior to 6 months of arrival date, send only 10% of the total.
- Cancellation: If you cancel your reservation 90 days in advance, we will keep only 10% of the price for your proposed stay and return the rest to you. Otherwise, please consider your deposit as a donation the ministry of Bethany Birches Camp.
- Summer rentals: The first week in April through last weekend in November
- Winter rentals: The first weekend in December through the last weekend in March
- You do NOT need to clean.
- Some groups love this cost-saving option which is why we continue to provide it.
- Here’s the deal: if you’d like to save some money, you can clean according to our standards and receive a refund.
- You need to tell us at least two weeks in advance that you’ll be cleaning, otherwise we will schedule our staff/contractors to clean and charge you full rate.
- View the Facility Cleaning Check List (all buildings but cabin)
- View the Cabin Cleaning Check List (only cabin, no other buildings)