Winter Family Fun Day
Date: January 12th, 2019
Ages: ALL Ages
- WHAT is it? A day to enjoy winter activities, strengthen relationships, and hang out with friends and family. Activities for all ages. Totally FREE!
- WHO can come? Anyone! Invite your friends and family. This is a great time to share camp with those who’ve never been here before!
- WHEN is it? We’ll have activities going on from 10am-4pm. Feel free to come and go as you please. Lunch is at 12:30 though, so make sure not to miss that!
- WHERE is it? here at Bethany Birches Camp. Come to the main parking lot and head into the pavilion (large building near parking lot).
- WHY? Why not? We love hosting people at camp and we need your help to get the word out about BBC’s awesome facility and program. Use it as an opportunity to bring friends and introduce them to the camp.
WHAT to Expect:
Bring your whole family for a day of camp designed to bring people together. We’ll go tubing, play broomball, build snowmen, relax by a fire, go snow painting, play card games, eat lots of delicious food, and have fun! There will be plenty of activities for the kids, and also plenty specifically designed for the adults!
Bethany Birches will provide lunch. Please let us know if you have any special dietary needs.