Bethany Birches Camp Volunteer Position Description
Position: Maintenance/Project Coordinator
Job Description: To lend a hand to our maintenance staff. Depending on skills and experience, we may be able to put you to work within a significant project.
Requirements: You must be physically capable of being on your feet all day and working with your hands. Some sort of experience with one of these will be helpful
- Other trades that will be useful within a camp facility
Optional Tasks (depends largely on your skills and experience and willingness):
- Various building projects (repairs on shelters, tree houses, buildings or new construction)
- Various maintenance projects (mowing, painting, plumbing etc.)
- Help within program for hay rides and other setup/clean up tasks
- If there is a special project going on, we may be able to coordinate with you to head up that specific thing while you’re here
Some day, your creator will say “Well done, good and faithful servant.” You will have opportunity to hang out with and minister to many youth including our staff. No doubt, you will experience some renewal yourself. Lots of good camp food and free lodging.
Of course, as a volunteer you may also engage in other activities that are energizing for you.
Contact Brandon with questions – 802-672-5220