Position: Lead Cook
Job Type: Full-time, seasonal
Total positions hired: 1
Duration: 9 weeks, early June to middle of August
Application Deadline: May 27, 2016
Job Description: This person orders food, plans menus, oversees volunteers and does meal preparation.
Requirements: Our Lead Cook is a person who works well with others, plans ahead, is disciplined in spending and makes good food. They have at least experience cooking and ideally experience running a kitchen.
- Order food according to projected number of participants for a week and budget
- Prepare, cook, clean – the kitchen is your domain, take care of it
- Create schedules for all of your direct reports (cook and volunteers)
- Abide by VT Health Regulations
- Work closely with Executive Director and supervise Cook and volunteers
- Supervise counselors in food preparation out at the shelter sites
$3000 – $5000 (for 9 weeks) Commensurate with experience
Room and board available
How to Apply:
- Fill out the short application
- Short phone call with Brandon
- Fill out the full application with references
- Official skype or in-person interview
- Come work at camp!
Contact Brandon with questions – 802-672-5220 or email@example.com