Job Type: Full-time, seasonal
Total positions hired: 1
Duration: 8 weeks; typically the 3rd weekend in June through the second weekend in August
This person carries out menu, does the majority of baking, cooking and serving.
- Follow the menu that you prepare along with the Lead Cook
- Prepare, cook, clean – the kitchen is your domain, take care of it
- Work with volunteers when necessary
- Abide by VT Health Regulations
- Work closely with Executive Director, Lead Cook and Program Director
This person works well with others, has experience cooking for groups, is disciplined in following menu and makes some good camp food that keeps campers coming back for more(don’t worry, camp food is easy to make).
- $2000 – $3000, Commensurate with experience
- Room and board
- An incredible place to work and a ton of fun