Bethany Birches Camp Internship
Internship In: Counseling/Ministry
- Teens finished with Fresh/Soph/Jr year of High School (ages 15-18).
- Interested in developing leadership skills.
- Interested in growing your faith in God.
- Wild experiences. Going behind the scenes of BBC Program.
- Deepen your Faith
- Develop your Gifts
- Learn to Lead & Serve
- Demonstrate Love
- Delicious Food
- A TON OF FUN
- Begin the Path towards being on staff at BBC
2 week sessions focusing on:
- Exploring and developing gifts of each unique intern
- Being a role model to younger campers
- Spending time with a mentor
- Experiences of sharing and learning designed solely for the internship program
- Learning skills needed to make camp happen
- Leadership development sessions set apart for interns.
- Getting into the groove of camp life.
- Exploring self including leadership, talents, gifts & weaknesses through times designated to:
- Leadership development
- Spiritual Gifts
- TAWG (Time Alone with God)
- According to interest/skill leading/assisting in a variety of stuff including but not limited to:
- Leading interest groups (A&C, Outdoor Adventure, Drama, etc)
- Set up/take down of events
- Assisting with video production
- Cooking, cleaning
- Acting ridiculous in skits
- Offering feedback on activities and creating new activities
- Mentor Connection
- Partaking in Cabin Craziness including
- Cooking over the fire
- Cabin Community
- Group Dynamics
- IN-ON-ME – Intern Only Meetings including: late night kitchen raids, post pond swimming to name two.
The space between:
- Exploring an alternative form of BBC Programming
- Leading a small group of campers through
- Wilderness Skills
- TAWG in the wilderness
- Exploring alongside campers and staff the wilderness, our creator and times of quiet.
- Opportunity to lead, relax, explore and experience community.
Jul 12 – Jul 24. (Internship begins at 1:30 on Jul 12 and ends at 8pm on Jul 24)
Application Deadline is May 30.
Also join us at Sojourner session – a week of camp for young adults.
- The 100 acres of land that is Bethany Birches Camp
- Off site meetings
- Wherever life takes you after…
If this sounds like something you’d like you should fill out the application form. Get two references and send them to us. After that, we’ll get on the phone with you and have a short interview. Any further questions, don’t hesitate to contact Amber or Katelyn at firstname.lastname@example.org or 802-672-5220.