Bethany Birches Turns 50! Join the Fun Sat. Sept. 26
It’s true. BBC is 50 years old! The first summer of camping was 1965. Wasn’t long after that and winter camp was added to the mix. Then facility rentals for weddings and other program groups and activities. We haven’t looked back since. We’re celebrating and honoring the past on the weekend of September 25-27. The full schedule is here. Won’t you come and join the fun?
Speaking of fun, the big day is Saturday September 26. The day kicks off with a pancake breakfast. The breakfast is for those staying on site. You can rent your camping shelter here. The shelter is $50 for the weekend and meals are covered on Saturday.
After the breakfast is the Annual Benefit Auction. And then an afternoon of fun! Here’s the schedule:
- All afternoon! Pond Open (Boating, Swimming, Fishing-Pick Up Rods and tackle at the camp store) (Everyone under 18 must be accompanied by someone 21 or older)
- All afternoon! Table Activities
- All afternoon! Yard games (Whizzball, Gaga, Kube, Volleyball, Basketball, Playground, Disc Golf-Start at South side of Pavi at the Disc Holder)
- 1:30-3:30 Water Slide Below the Gaga court with Whitt
- 1:30-2:00 Pavilion Tour Start in Parking Lot with Tuna
- 2:15-3:00 Then-Now Photo Tour of Camp Start at the Bell with Cheeks
- 2:00-2:30 Hay Ride Start at the Bell with Nanuk
- 2:30-3:30 Hike to Perimeter Trail / Tree House Start at the Bell with Rouke
- 3:00-4:00 Craft at Craft Hut Craft Hut
- 3:00-4:00 Dutch Blitz Tourney (All ages welcome!)
- 3:30-4:00 Pavilion Tour Start at the Parking Lot with Chad Yoder
- 4:00-4:30 Hay Ride Start at the Pavi with Nanuk
- 4:00-4:30 Gaga Variations (Never ending, Teams, etc) Gaga Pit with Chick
- 4:30-5:00 3 v. 3 Gaga Tourney (Come with your two teammates! All ages welcome! Winning teams gets a prize!) Gaga Pit with Chick
- 5:30-6:30 Dinner
- 7:00 Fireside
I do hope you’ll join us for all or at least part of the day. There will be 50th merch and all sorts of goodies.
Happy Birthday BBC!
TunaTags: Benefit Auction, For Campers, For Donors, For Parents