Greetings. Sometimes, supporters will ask what we hope for, what we need to do the work of Bethany Birches better.
Well, most of what we want isn’t what we need and most of what we need can’t be put on this list. But, there are some tools and other things that will help us do our work better. Some of these items will make our jobs easier.
If you are able to acquire, buy or otherwise gain for us, any of these things, we will be grateful! And, you can get tax benefit too.
THE LIST (right now)
- Trail work – lots to do!
- Benches for fireside sites – we need help on design and materials and install
- Basketball court repair – $$
- Large Generator – 15KW to 30KW – preferably PTO driven on 3 point hitch OR propane set in place
- Pressure washer – ours broke
- Tools – particularly ratchet set, wrenches, cordless drill
- Paint brushes and other painting supplies
- Ladders – step ladders 6′, 8′ or 10′ as well as extension ladders – 16’+
- Wheel barrow (or two)
- Logging/Farm winch for 3-point hitch attachment for a 30-40 horse tractor
- Garden Hoses – flexible… rubber works best!
- Large mower (52″ or 60″) – our 1970’s model Gravely is almost dead
- Silage wrap – in large sheet (50×100) – for the ice rink!
- Pond Beach Enlargement – Excavation services. Eventually we need to dredge the pond also.
- Director’s Residence – walkway from front porch to driveway
- Volunteers during the summer